Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Thank God we can still drive

A support group of people over the age of 90 meets in a cafeteria in Florida every week. During a recent meeting the men were all sitting around a table talking. All of them were over 90 years of age and one guy started complaining about his ailments. He said, “My arms are so weak, I can hardly lift up this cup of coffee to my mouth!” Another guy said, “I can relate to that. My cataracts are so bad; I can hardly see my cup of coffee! Where is it?” Another one said, “My arthritis is killing me so badly, I can hardly even turn my neck to get the waitresses attention to tell her I need another cup of coffee!” Another guy said, “That is the price we pay for getting old.” Another man broke the silence and said, “Yeh, thank God we can all still drive!”

No comments: