Friday, October 07, 2005

From the Marriott

My sponsor just called. This is how the conversation went. Tom J. - "Where are you?" I am in my hotel room. Tom J. - "What are you doing?" I am going over my presentation. I am doing well. Tom J. - "OK, I will call you tomorrow." Thanks Tom. Well, we said a little more but that was the jest. That's what you have to do when you're a recoverying alcoholic like me. I'm sober. By the grace of God, I will have three years of sobriety under my belt in 12 days (October 19). The conference is awesome. The worship is great. High praise to the King. I've spent time with Matt and our Praise Team. I've got to visit with some people I haven't seen in a while. I'm having a good time. I pray I do well when I teach. My presentation is entitled How Churches Can Reach Out to Prodigals Like Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many need to hear and God will reach many through your story. Thanks for telling!
Godspeed. Freddy