Thursday, October 13, 2005

Teaching at Marshall University

I love to teach in the counseling department at Marshall. This fall I'm teaching graduate students (Current Psychotherapies) and this spring I will be teaching undergraduate students (Theories and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy). I am enjoying every minute of it. Working in these two settings (ministry and academics) is what I was made to do. I love it! Father, Thank you for the opportunity to preach your word and teach school. You've completely turned my life around and blessed me. It's all because of your grace and love. Three and a half years ago I was miserable because of my sin. I hated what I was doing to myself and family. Now, I am enjoying my family and my work and I love what I am doing. Thank you Lord! It's all because of Jesus. Amen.

No comments: