Sunday, October 16, 2005

Homecoming 2005

I got to visit with Phil and Jill Richardson this weekend. It was during the 2005 homecoming weekend for University Christian Fellowship (UCF). I am so grateful for the ministry of Phil Richardson, Burney Baggett, Donnie Williams, Mark Mills, and Robin Weir. I am thankful for Jonathan Thomas and Matt Hayes who also served as campus ministers. All these men laid the foundation and we are reaping the benefits of their labor. This was the first time I had seen Phil in three years. I love Phil. He has had a huge impact on my walk with Jesus. I met him in 1980 at Spiritual Uplift when I was 18 years old. At that time I did not realize that our friendship would last so long. We were roommates at Lipscomb. I have always admire him and looked up to him.

No comments: