Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Password is "Jesus"

How many passwords do you have? Many computer users have to keep track of dozens of passwords for XP software, network accounts, email accounts, IM accounts, blogs, online calendars for scheduling, library accounts, premium websites for online purchasing, online banking, ATM machines, voice messages, and so on. Some people write their passwords on a piece of paper and loose it. When you loose your password it is a hassle. I simplified my life a long time ago. I have about 4 passwords that were assigned to me. For the rest of my accounts I use one word. It’s easy for me to remember. I know that it makes me vulnerable to thieves or snoops but I like to keep life simple. I’m grateful God made it simple. We don’t have to remember different passwords to connect to him. There is only one password. The password is Jesus.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm more vulnerable than you are, I use the same password for everything.

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie and Jason,
Great to hear from you all. I'm happy things are going well.
Love
Jeff