Monday, November 28, 2005

Letters from Kids

Dear Pastor, Please say in your sermon that Peter Peterson has been a good boy all week. I am Peter Peterson. Dear Pastor, My father should be a preacher. Every day he gives us a sermon about something. Dear Pastor, I'm sorry I can't leave more money in the plate, but my father didn't give me a raise in my allowance. Could you have a sermon about a raise in my allowance? Dear Pastor, My mother is very religious. She goes to play bingo at church every week even if she has a cold. Dear Pastor, I would like to go to heaven someday because I know my brother won't be there. Dear Pastor, Please say a prayer for our Little League team. We need God's help or a new pitcher. Thank you. Dear Pastor, Are there any devils on earth? I think there may be one in my class.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a great list. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

WOW!AMEN!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Can you do one on family and one on fathers - healthy / unhealthy.

Do you think there will be any deer in heaven?

Anonymous said...

I followed TCS link here. This is great stuff. I think I will forward to my elders..

Anonymous said...

This is great. Can I share it with my Chinese audiences? Thanks. Berlin