Wednesday, November 16, 2005

From Richland Hills in Fort Worth Texas

I spoke at Richland Hills tonight. The church is huge! I enjoyed spending time with Rick Atchley - eating dinner and visiting. It was wonderful being with him. I have admired him for a long time. I thank God for the opportunity to speak tonight. The people were responsive and I am happy with my sermon. It's the largest audience I've ever spoken to. You can hear me speak on "The Benefits of Getting Caught" on Realaudio at http://www.rhchurch.org/audio.php. The date of my sermon was 11/16/05.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you Jeff. I havent heard you but my son was at RHCC last night and thought you were great. Keep it up.
d

Anonymous said...

I was also at RHCC on Wed night. You did a fabulous job Jeff, keep it coming.