Saturday, January 21, 2006

My Wireless Connection to God

My wireless connection amazes me. No chords. No phone line. No cable. I am wirelessly connected to a network that reaches the world. The signal travels through the air. I can’t see the signal but I know I’m connected because I can search the World Wide Web with a click of the button. Although the signal is invisible I know it is all around me – music, communication, and thousands of pathways to all sorts of information. All I need is the right instrument i.e., the wireless chip in my laptop and be close enough to my wireless router. In a similar way, I have a wireless connection with God. There is spiritual activity all around me. I can’t see it but I can connect with God with the right instrument - my faith in Jesus Christ. There may even be angels watching me type my thoughts as God brings this truth home to my heart. I am constantly connected to the greatest power in the universe. The signal is always strong no matter where I am because my wireless router is the Holy Spirit who lives in me and he keeps me connected. His search engine is better than Google. He even searches the deep things of God and testifies with my Spirit that I am a son.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Wow! I never realized that until you created that analogy, I hope lots of people are reading my God connecting posts! Good job Jeff!