Monday, July 18, 2005

I love my guitar

I love my guitar. Brian Paterson and I played tonight. He came to the office and recorded my song on his 6-track recorder. It's a song I wrote about 15 years ago called Country Feeling (It's going to be a big, big hit some day). It was fun recording it. We smiled and laughed as we played around with the effects on his recorder. Then we took turns playing. Brian is very good. I like to watch him play because I learn from him. We played some Christian music and yes, we did play a little Led Zepplin (but we didn't think about the words). It is 1am and I am wide awake. I've been in the garage playing my guitar. When I was a teenager I used to play till my fingers bled. I would play all night long. I can't do that anymore but I still love to play.

No comments: