Saturday, July 09, 2005

Fleetwood Mac

I was strumming my guitar tonight and heard it - Fleetwood Mac's Leather and Lace. It's a great song and so easy to play. It's amazing how three simple chords with words can be so good. I just need Stevie to sing it with me. I love to play the guitar and sing. I play a little almost every day. There was a time when I stopped playing. But ever since Brian Patterson got me a new guitar - I play daily. I am learning some Christian songs but I still like other types of music. I still love Rock and Roll. I play for my wife and kids. I play for my small group. And once a month I play for patients on the 5th floor of St. Mary's Hospital. I just enjoy playing no matter where I am. I played Leather and Lace 25 times tonight on the back porch. I just play it over and over until it feels natural. I like it like that.

1 comment:

Fred Peatross said...

I love you Jeff. You have a conversational writing style. It's as if I'm sitting with you and we're talking about anything and everything. Thanks for being so geniune. I'm smiling right now. Thanks!