Monday, October 01, 2007

Monster Buck

My brother-in-law Bob Mays killed this monster buck last December. It scored 161. He was hunting on Bruce Johnson's property. For years I hunting on land that Bob owned or leased but now Bob and his dad are making trips to Ohio to hunt with me because I live in deer country. I was happy for Bob when he killed this 12 point. Bob and his dad have hunted all over the United States and in places like Canada, Alaska and Africa. They have trophy rooms with awesome mounts of bear, mountain lions, elk, and white tail. This deer, however, was taken on Bruce’s property in Lawrence County Ohio and it is the second largest whitetail in their collection. It’s a great picture of Bob with his trophy. Last Saturday I stood at the place where Bob took him and remembered the excitement of that day. We appreciate Bruce and Janet for allowing us to hunt on their land. The Johnson's are a great family.

1 comment:

bigwhitehat said...

Nice rack.