Monday, May 08, 2006

Lunch with Milton Jones

I went to church three times today at Northwest Church in Shoreline WA (a suburb of Seattle). Northwest Church is a Christian Church/Church of Christ. They blend a cappella and instrumental music. I was inspired by the worship and enjoyed eating lunch with Milton Jones, his wife Barbie, and their two sons Pat and Jeremy who play guitar in their praise band. His wife plays the keyboard. They lead an excellent worship service. Milt preached on Nehemiah in the morning and Romans in the evening. After church tonight I enjoyed eating pizza with Milt. He's a great leader and an excellent preacher. I've admired him for a long time. I'm thankful I had the privilege of spending time with him.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

You sure do a lot of traveling Jeff, I bet it's a ton of fun!