Tuesday, February 21, 2006

KCU

I loved speaking at the chapel service at KCU. I enjoyed visiting with KCU’s president, Dr. Keith Keeran. We talked about the upcoming North American Christian Conference (NCAA) which will be this June. During the first part of my chapel talk I shared my excitement about this historic meeting between the a cappella Churches of Christ and the Christian Church. It will be the largest gathering of our movement since the 1801 Cain Ridge Rival. The division over the instrument will finally end in a happy reunion this summer. I cherish the relationships I am making with Christians in other churches. Amber, Tori and Shayna enjoyed the day. After speaking at the chapel service we went to the rec-center and played ping-pong, pool, racquetball, volley ball, foosball, and air hockey. I bought them t-shirts with the school’s name. It was a great day for the girls and me.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Wow! Interesting people you meet Jeff!

Lee Hodges said...

Your posts are always an encouragement Jeff. God Bless.

Unknown said...

The potential for unity is very promising. We are definitely seeing great strides being made.