Friday, March 23, 2012

Jeff's Music

Neil Young

Needle and the Damage Done

Old Man

Hurricane

Hey Hey My My

Sugar Mountain

Needle and the Damage Done

Eric Clapton

- Can’t Find My Way Back Home

- Cocaine

- Layla

- Change the World

- I Shot the Sheriff

- While My Guitar Gentle Weeps

- If I Could Change the World

Cream/Clapton

- Crossroads

- White Room

- Sunshine of Your Love

- Interview with Clapton

Led Zepplin -

- Rock and Roll and Black Dog

- Stairway to Heaven

- Kashmir

- Heartbreaker

- Going to California

- Over the Hills and Far Away

- Misty Mountain Hop

- The Song Remains the Same

- The Rover

- The Ocean

- Heartbreaker

- In the Evening

Stevie Ray Vaughan

- Voodoo Child

- Crossfire

- Tightrope

- Pride and Joy

- Cold Shot

- Texas Flood

Carlos Santa –

- Black Magic Women

- Oye Como Va

- Evil Ways

- Smooth

-

Lynyrd Skynyrd

- Needle and the Spoon

-

38 Special

- Hold on Loosely

- What if I’d Been the One

Allman Brothers

- Melisa

- Jessica

- Ramblin Man

- In Memory of Elizabeth

- Whippin Post

- One Way Out

Jackson Brown

- Running on Empty

- The Load Out

- Pretender

- Doctor My Eyes

James Taylor -

- You’ve Got a Friend

- Fire and Rain

- You’ve Got a Friend

- Sweet Baby James

- Carolina In My Mind

- Copperline

Peter Framptom –

- Do you Feel Like I Do

- Show Me The Way

- Baby I love Your Way -

No comments: