Friday, March 12, 2010

I want to share what I will be presenting at the conference in Pitt next week. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming - God is soooo good. My presentation was just posted on the American Counseling Association's (ACA) Website. I am a little nervous about it b/c very smart people will be in the audience. There are two links below. The first link is ACA's homepage - ACA is the mother association of the counseling profession w/ 19 national and international divisions - http://www.counseling.org - The second link takes you directly to my handout - if you have 5 minutes please skim it - http://www.counseling.org/handouts/2010/397.pdf This is an important score as I work toward tenure - for me, it's like a big touchdown b/c in may impact the counseling profession at two levels (accredation and licensure). Please pray I do a good job presenting, that I am able to answer all questions (the professors from Texas A&M and Seattle Pacific will not be able to copresent due). Then, please pray that God continues to open more doors of opportunity like this - I give him praise and I am so thankful for what he is doing for me! My passion and primary role is pastor but I enjoying being a professor on the side. Paul made tents, I teach.

No comments: