Saturday, May 23, 2009

Three Doors Down

My daughter Shayna and I went to a Three Doors Down concert a few days ago. Amber went with her boyfriend Tyler and Tori was competing at a track meet. As soon as we walked in Shayna and I smiled at each other. There's nothing like a rock concert - the lights, the sound the roar of the croud - it makes us smile. We had great seats and had a great time. We like a lot of 3 Doors Down including Train, Citizen Soldier, When I'm Gone, Its not My Time, Kryptonite, and so on. The girls are at an age when we share similar taste in music. Seems like every time we ride in my pickup we are trading songs. I love it.

1 comment:

Joel Copley said...

I love Three Doors Down. Probably about five years ago, I saw them in Charleston. They put on such a good show that I bought tickets and saw them the next night in Lexington. Pretty high up there for best live shows in my book.