Sunday, May 06, 2007

From Charlotte NC

I am writing this post from the Westin Hotel in Charlotte NC. I will be speaking three times (one is a repeat) in the morning. This conference is for the Southeastern Directors of Volunteer Services in Healthcare Organizations. My friend Pat Chambers has invited me to speak for the hospital on serveral occassions. I really appreciate these opportunities and thank God for Pat. Tomorrow Pat is going to be inducted as the the president of the association. She is great! This conference includes directors and volunteers from hospitals in 13 states in the southeast. The first is a class called "Getting What You Want and Wanting What You Get." The second is a keynote presentation called "Serving Others is What Life is all about." I pray I do a good job in the morning. I talked to Kim and the girls this evening. I will be back home tomorrow night and I can't wait!

No comments: