Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Beautiful Night on the Ohio River

It's a beautiful night. The moon is shining on the river. Lighting is flashing in the east. It's a warm spring night. Summer is almost here. I just walked outside. We live on the river. My girls are sound asleep. Kim and I just talked about our upcoming vacation in June. Life is good. Really good. I'm four years and six months sober. God has saved me and my family and I am so grateful.
Tonight I will grade papers. My students at Marshall have completed their theory preference papers. The papers are 20-25 pages in length. The papers cover various topics such as Gestalt Therapy or Cognitive Therapy or Behavior Therapy or Adlerian Therapy or Existential Therapy to treat a variety of mental disorders. I better get started. I have to finish grading them all by Thursday. Over 300 pages of reading and grading. Between each paper I think I will go outside and enjoy the view.

No comments: