Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Long Time No See

I've been absent from this blog because I have been working on four other blogs. Two for my students at Marshall (which would probably bore you to tears) and two for my high school reunion. My high school reunion was wonderful! I loved it! If you you would like to see a slide show of my reunion (my daughter Amber helped me with this slide show on myspace. Amber is great with this stuff!) just click this link and turn up the music - http://www.myspace.com/scott_high_1981

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff

I would like you to know that I really appreciate what you do and have done for me and my family. I truly am glad that you are my friend. I hope that there will be a time that, you will allow my to use some of my talents to help you.

Thanks
Jim